Effexor Xr is used for the treatment of depression, anxiety and panic disorder.
Active Ingredient: venlafaxine
Availability: In Stock (36 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Effexor Xr, 37.5mg
Effexor Xr, 75mg
Effexor Xr, 150mg
Effexor Xr (Venlafaxine)
Venlafaxine Extended Release capsule
What is it used for?
VENLAFAXINE is used for the treatment of depression, anxiety and panic disorder.
What should I discuss with my physician prior to taking this medicine?
Please do tell your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- anorexia or weight loss
- high blood pressure, heart problems or a recent heart attack
- high cholesterol levels or receiving treatment for high cholesterol
- kidney or liver diseases
- mania or bipolar disorder
- seizures (convulsions)
- suicidal thoughts or a previous suicide attempt
- thyroid problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to the venlafaxine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How is this medicine should be taken?
This medicine should be taken orally accompanied with a full glass of water. You should never cut, crush or chew this medicine. It should be taken during a meal. Make sure that you take your medicine at about the same time each day. You should never take this medicine more often than prescribed. You shouldn’t stop the treatment course unless your physician specifically advised you to do so.
Contact your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine by children. Special care might be necessary.
Overdosage: If you suspect an overdosage, get in touch with the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
NOTE: This medicine is only intended for your use. You should never share it with the others.
What to do if I missed a dose?
If you missed a dose, it should be taken as soon as possible. If the time has almost come for the next dose, only that one should be taken. You should never take double or extra doses; a single doze is sufficient for the purposes.
What are the possible interactions with the other medicine/food/etc?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- medicines called MAO Inhibitors like Nardil, Parnate, Marplan, Eldepryl
- medicines for weight control or appetite
- St. John's wort, Hypericum perforatum
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- amphetamine or dextroamphetamine
- aspirin and aspirin-like medicines
- medicines for heart rhythm or blood pressure
- medicines for migraine headache like almotriptan, eletriptan, frovatriptan, naratriptan, rizatriptan, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan
- medicines that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin, enoxaparin, and dalteparin
- NSAIDS, medicines for pain and inflammation, like ibuprofen or naproxen
- other medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
This list is not all-inclusive and may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some of those items may also interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Pay regular visits to your doctor or health care professional to undergo checks on your progress. It might take up to 4 weeks of treatment before you feel the full effect of this medicine. If you have been on the treatment course for some time, you should never stop taking the medicine abruptly. It is necessary to gradually reduce the dose in order to avoid the possible side effects. Consult with your physician for more information on the issue.
Patients and their families should pay attention to the depression or suicidal thoughts that get worse. You should also keep an eye on the sudden or severe feeling changes such as anxiety, agitation, feeling panicky, irritable, hostile, aggressive, impulsive, severely restless, overly excited and hyperactive, or having trouble sleeping. If it happens, especially during the beginning of your treatment course or after a change in dosage, contact your physician immediately.
This drug is capabe of causing a blood pressure increase or faster heart beat. Check with your physician for more detail about it.
You may get drowsy, dizzy or have blurred vision. You shouldn’t drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how exactly this medicine affects you. Do not stand up or sit up quickly, especially if you are a senior patient. This is to reduce the risk of possible dizziness or fainting spells. Alcohol may increase dizziness or drowsiness. Refrain from using alcohol at all costs.
This medicine can make your mouth dry. Chewing sugarless gum, sucking a sugar candy and drinking plenty of water will help.
You should never attempt to treat yourself for coughs, colds, or allergies without a prior consultation with your doctor or health care professional. Some ingredients may increase possible side effects.
Does this medicine have any possible side effects?
The following side effects should be reported to your doctor or health care professional as soon as they are noticed:
- allergic reactions like skin rashes, itching or hives,face, lips, or tongue swelling
- issues with breathing
- changes in vision
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
The side effects listed below usually do not necessarily require any medical attention (please do report them to your physician if they are recurrent or bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- increased sweating
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
Other side effects are also possible, the above list is not all inclusive.
Where should I store it?
Keep this medicine out of the children’s reach.
Store at a controlled temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 degrees and 77 degrees F), in a dry place. Dispose of any unused medicine after the expiry date is reached.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.