Levitra is used for the treatment of men’s erection problems. It works faster than Sildenafil (Viagra®) and it has lower chance to cause visual disturbance side effect.
Active Ingredient: vardenafil
Availability: In Stock (69 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
What is it used for?
VARDENAFIL is used for the treatment of men’s erection problems. It works faster than Sildenafil (Viagra®) and it has lower chance to cause visual disturbance side effect.
What should I discuss with my physician prior to taking this medicine?
Please do tell your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, abnormal blood pressure, a history of heart attacks, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should this medicine be used?
Vardenafil tablets should be taken orally regardless of your meal pattern . This medicine should normally be taken about 1 hour prior to planned sexual activity. The tablets should be swallowed accompanied with a glass of water. You should never take double or extra doses; a single doze is sufficient for the purposes.
Overdosage: If you suspect an overdosage, get in touch with the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
NOTE: This medicine is only intended for your use. You should never share it with the others.
What to do if I missed a dose?
This does not apply here. However, You should never take double or extra doses; a single doze is sufficient for the purposes.
What may interact with this medicine?
You shouldn’t take vardenafil if you are using any of the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also trigger possible interactions with the following:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Provide your physician with a list of all the medicine, including herbs and non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements that you are using. Do let them know if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use any of the illegal drugs or drinks with caffeine or alcohol. Some of those items may also interact with your medicine, causing undesired consequenses. Please always consult with your health care professional prior to stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If there are any noticeable changes in your vision after you started taking this drug, inform your doctor or health care professional at once. Stop the treatment course and inform your health care provider immediately if you are experiencing a loss of sight for one or both eyes.
Contact you physician right away if the erection lasts for over 4 hours or if it becomes painful at any point. Those may signify priapism and have to be treated straightaway to prevent permanent damage to your health.
If you are experiencing nausea or dizziness symptoms, chest pains or arm pains after starting sexual activity after you have taken this medicine, you should stop any activity and call your physician right away.
You should never change the dosage of this medication yourself. Please refer to your prescriber or health care professional if your feel that your dose should be amended.
Using vardenafil does not protect you and your partner from HIV infection (the virus causing AIDS) or any other sexually transmitted diseases.
Does this medicine have any possible side effects?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- altered hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
The side effects listed below usually do not necessarily require any medical attention (please do report them to your physician if they are recurrent or bothersome):
- stuffy nose
Other side effects are also possible, for the above list is not all inclusive.
Where should I store it?
Keep this medicine out of the children’s reach.
This medicine should be stored at the room temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Dispose of any unused medicine after the expiry date is reached.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.