Feldene is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used for swelling reduction and pain treatment. It may be used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Active Ingredient: piroxicam
Availability: In Stock (110 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
What is it used for?
PIROXICAM is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used for swelling reduction and pain treatment. It may be used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
What should I discuss with my physician prior to taking this medicine?
Please do tell your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- asthma, especially aspirin sensitive asthma
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- drink more than 3 alcohol containing drinks a day
- heart disease or circulation problems like heart failure or leg edema (fluid retention)
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- stomach bleeding or ulcers
- an unusual or allergic reaction to piroxicam, aspirin, other NSAIDs, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How is this medicine should be taken?
Put this medicine in your mouth with food and a full glass of water. This medicine should be taken at regular intervals. You should never take this medicine more often than prescribed. Long-term, continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Contact your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine by children. Special care might be necessary.
Senior patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction to this medicine and require a smaller dosage.
Overdosage: If you suspect an overdosage, get in touch with the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
NOTE: This medicine is only intended for your use. You should never share it with the others.
What to do if I missed a dose?
If you missed a dose, it should be taken as soon as possible. If the time has almost come for the next dose, only that one should be taken. You should never take double or extra doses; a single doze is sufficient for the purposes.
What are the possible interactions with the other medicine/food/etc?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- aspirin and aspirin-like medicines
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines that treat or prevent blood clots such as warfarin and other blood thinners
- NSAIDs, medicines for pain and inflammation, like ibuprofen or naproxen
- steroid medicines like prednisone or cortisone
This list is not all-inclusive and may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements that you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some of those items may also interact with your medicine.
What should I need to watch for while taking this medicine?
Let your doctor or health care professiona knowl if your pain does not go away, if it gets worse, or if you have new or different type of pain. It can take up to 2 weeks before the medicine works. Do not take with other pain killers without advice from your doctor. If you get flu like symptoms (fever, chills, muscle aches, and pains), call your doctor or health care professional. Under any circumstances don’t treat yourself.
You may experience drowsiness or dizziness symptoms. You shouldn’t drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how exactly this medicine affects you. Do not stand up or sit up quickly, especially if you are a senior patient. This is to reduce the risk of possible dizziness or fainting spells.
Do not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol. These increase irritation to your stomach and can make it more susceptible to the damage from the medicine.
The medicine can cause you to bleed more easily. Try to avoid damage to your teeth and gums when you brush or floss your teeth.
Does this medicine have any possible side effects?
The following side effects should be reported to your doctor or health care professional as soon as they are noticed:
- allergic reactions like skin rashes, itching or hives,face, lips, or tongue swelling
- changes in vision
- chest pains
- difficulty breathing or wheezing
- nausea or vomiting
- redness, blistering, skin peeling or loosening, including inside the mouth
- slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
- unexplained weight gain or swelling
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual weakness or feeling tired
- yellowing of eyes or skin
The side effects listed below usually do not necessarily require any medical attention (please do report them to your physician if they are recurrent or bothersome):
Other side effects are also possible, the above list is not all inclusive.
Where should I store it?
Keep this medicine out of the children’s reach.
Store it below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect it from the light. Dispose of any unused medicine after the expiry date is reached.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.